Sunday, June 20, 2010

Master of Distruction!

So Kiana usually sleeps on the left side of her crib, and all of her stuffed animals are usually on the right side. She only ever faces the other way when we put her in her crib to play. Occasionally over the last few months we have found her to have flipped herself around in the night so that her feet are where her head is normally. This morning though, I guess she woke up and wanted to play with all her stuffed animals. Below is how I found her.


Busted!


I put them all back to show you how she normally sleeps, I guess now that she can roll over nothings to far away. Her stuffed animals are going to have to find a new home.


It didn't take long for her to want to go back to where she left off.


Just a few pictures of her playing.


We've been working more on sitting up. She's been getting a lot better. As long as she is hunched over I feel more confident on stepping away enough to take a picture.



Our problem is that she love to sit perfectly straight. I can't be too upset that she has perfect posture! It only lasts a few seconds though before she tips over or straightens her legs out and goes backwards.

No comments: