Monday, November 15, 2010

Costume Parties!!!!

Grant and I have gone to a couple costume parties in the last week. For my birthday we celebrated by going to a 1920's themed murder mystery dinner. It was a lot of fun, especially since we got all dressed up in 1920's gangster outfits for the night! Grant even went out and bought me a flapper dress to wear for the night! Guess we looked alright, because Grant kept getting asked what his name was. Everyone thought he was a part of the play! The dinner was put on by the Pueblo Community College catering and theater department. The murder mystery could have used a little bit more story line, but Grant, being the great detective he his, solved it and guessed the right murderer!


Here we are with some of the cast.


After the dinner they had a little dancing, as you can see other guests dressed up as well.


For Halloween Grant and I went to a poker costume party. Grant wore some inmate gear and got an alien mast. He is supposed to be an illegal alien! I borrowed a Army girl costume from a friend and change the Army info to ICE, so I'm supposed to be Grant's Immigration Agent.


What you can't see in the picture is that I was wearing fish nets with knee high hooker boots. They were my friends and three sizes too big, so I couldn't do much walking in them once we got there.


Just thought I'd throw a few pictures of our little explorer! If you have something to unpack or empty, she's the one for the job!






No comments: