Sunday, January 10, 2010

Like a bug in a rug!!!

Kiana got a visit from her Grandpa and Grandma Johnson this week. It was a short visit, but it was nice to see them. Especially since they had to drive all the way from Missouri. With them they brought her a great present from her Uncle and Aunt Michael and Mary. They recently purchased a printing company and printed us a giant wall decal for her nursery. It is definitely the best part of her nursery. Since we have textured walls ordinary vinyl decal material wouldn't work, so they used us to experiment with a fabric decal material. It applied so nice to the wall that it actually looks as if it was painted on.


Grant and my dad spent half the day working on it. They wanted to make sure everything was perfect for our little girl.


Kiana was worn out from all the excitement!

Here's some more pictures we took this week.


5 comments:

poo head said...

What a cute nursery! The wall decals look so cool. She's super cute too :)

C Brown said...

That is super cute, I love her nursery. I love the picture of her sleeping she is so cute.

LB said...

Am I too old to have a fun decal like that in my room?? I want a butterfly!!

Kiana is going to love her room when she gets old enough to see it!! : )

Great job to Grant for getting it PERFECT!!

Mike Johnson said...

I'm very happy you all like the Wall Decals. Hopefully soon we will be able to make it out to see you all soon!

Stephanie said...

I love the decals!! Her nursery is super sweet :-)

BTW - Do you know if I can custom order Pokemon for my almost 11 year-old? LOL!!

Kiana is so precious!!

Love to all!