Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer Fun-Videos

Kiana may not be crawling yet, but she has learned that she can push herself backwards to get somewhere. Unfortunately she can never tell where she's heading. I'll be on the couch and usually I'll hear her get upset when she starts heading toward the dining room, getting further away from us when she wants to be closer. Although this time I heard her getting upset and looked to find her stuck under the couch! I couldn't resit getting the camera!





So I got the videos to start working and thought you would enjoy. Sorry the swimming ones are sideways, we haven't figured out a way to rotate them. So I guess no more vertical filming from our phones.


Here is a video of mommy tickeling Kiana. Everytime I do it now she just folds and collapses into me. Some may think this is mean, but it is too cute not to share.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

The videos are great! I love the tickling one, her face is priceless!